Your request is being processed...

Expand Notifications

Please do not use this system to request roadside assistance as it is not monitored 24 hours a day.
You can call 1-800-AAA-HELP (1-800-222-4357) or
CLICK HERE to request Roadside Assistance online. 
Expand Advanced Filtering Advanced Search Edit Your Advanced Search | Contact Us

  • 1. Online TripTik Travel Planner : Trouble shooting & Technical Requirements Views: 3485 Featured Content Public
    We’ve put together some commonly asked questions about TRIPTIK with additional information about everything the trip planning tool offers. Click on a question to view the full instructions. Internet TripTik Maps Directions ITT route routemaster turn by turn trip ticket tripticket triptick ITT trip tick trip tic trip ticks
  • 2. How do I order maps, TourBooks, and other travel guides? Views: 4324 Public
    Visit the Maps and Directions home page . There you can order AAA's maps, TourBooks, and other travel materials. Be sure to browse to AAA's new Triptik Travel Planner, which lets you instantly create clear, easy-to-read maps that can be printed right on your printer! The TripTik Travel Planner now includes campgrounds and camping information. maps order tourbook campbook travel guide directions
  • 3. Do I need a passport to travel outside the U.S. or will other IDs suffice? Views: 2416 Public
    In general, you will need to present a passport from your country of citizenship or your refugee travel document to travel to a foreign country. In addition, the foreign country may have additional entry/exit requirements (such as a visa). For information on foreign entry and exit requirements, see the Department of State’s webpage . For a full list of documents, please visit the USCIS website for International Travel for Permanent Residents by clicking here . Normal 0 false false false  More...
  • 4. Can AAA members save money on Disney Vacations? Views: 1046 Public
    Absolutely. AAA Members enjoy special rates and discounts! Click Here to visit our Disney Page disney disneyland land disneyworld world epcot center vacation mickey mouse
  • 5. I will be traveling to Canada from the US, what form of ID is required? Views: 738 Public
    Proof of Citizenship Identity Canadian law requires visitors 18 and over to carry two forms of identification: proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A United States passport, passport card, or NEXUS card meets this requirement. You will also need a government-issued photo identification such as a driver's license. If you are a permanent resident of Canada or the U.S., bring your Permanent Resident Card. Traveling with Children Children under the age of 18 must have proof of citizensh  More...
  • 6. How do I obtain an International Driving Permit? Views: 730 Public
    Venturing out of the US? Get peace of mind before you go. AAA is one of only two private entities in the U.S. authorized by the U.S. Department of State to officially issue an International Driving Permit. Sometimes incorrectly called an International Driving License, your permit an IDP is not proof of driving knowledge or skill, which is why you must also have your driver's license with you. Your IDP does not entitle you to any additional benefits, discounts, privileges, or rights. AAA Ho  More...
  • 7. Crossroads – AAA Hoosier’s club publication Views: 697 Public
    Crossroads – AAA Hoosier’s club publication Maximize your membership benefits with Crossroads member magazine. Mailed to primary members six times a year, this award-winning magazine features local and regional events, travel promotions, member discounts and automotive news. Online view: https://www.hoosier.aaa.com/crossroads-aaa-member-magazine magazine highroads article
  • 8. Where can I find information about employment opportunities at AAA? Views: 676 Public
    The AAA employment page has a list of career opportunities that are currently available. This page is updated frequently employment employ job jobs career careers application apply
  • 9. Does AAA offer Member Discounts & Benefits on cruise vacations? Views: 673 Public
    AAA Travel offers a variety of cruise and tour programs featuring exclusive member savings and value-added benefits. Explore our award-winning Cruise Research and Booking center. Rather work with a AAA Cruise Specialist? Contact a AAA Travel Agent today .
  • 10. I need a TripTik. Can I order one online? Views: 648 Public
    Members can order TripTiks Routings on AAA.com. Allow about two weeks for processing and mailing. NOTE: The new TripTik Travel Planner is an interactive mapping program that lets you design your TripTik right on your computer and print it at home. Take a look at it before you order a traditional TripTik Routing. Ordering Tips: *Tell us how you want to travel -- most direct route, no toll roads, etc. Use the comments window to explain information you think we should know. *You can put in your ori  More...