This section will show you how to add and delete users from your account. Remember, only managers have access to add or remove users.
- From your careerbuilder.com home page, click 'Account Tools'.
- Click "View" under the "Users" column for the account in which you would like to add or delete users.
- Click on the ‘Account Users’ tab to show all the users currently on that account.
- Click the red "x" on the right to delete any user. If the user owns any information on the account, you will also have to select a remaining user on the account to inherit the information before continuing.
- To add a user to the account you have selected, click ‘Add User’ at the top of the list of your account users.
- Enter the email address of the user you are adding. This will be the user name for logging into the site. You can also select the access needed for the user. Remember that management access should be reserved for those users allowed to access and manage users. For more information on each access level, please contact your account manager.
- Click 'Save'
Still having trouble?
- Make sure you are a manager on your account.
- If you are logged in as a user, you will not be able to delete this user.
- For any other issues, please contact your dedicated Careerbuilder contact. This information is available in the Contact Center on the help page.