· Company initiates contact with you from a generic or free online web email address.
· Company web site domain was recently registered.
· Company requires you to deposit checks/money orders or accept bank ACH transfers into a bank account and then wire the funds to another source.
· Company is not located in the United States or is conducting business only with clients overseas.
· Misspelled words, grammatical errors appear in the job offer and corresponding emails.
· Job description promises high income for very little time and effort; no experience necessary.
· Employment starts without a face to face interview.
· Company information cannot be verified.
· Employer requires personal information without providing a detailed job description.
· If the job sounds “too good to be true”, it probably is.