There is a way to configure your resume for your use only. This means that you will be able to apply online for jobs, but potential employers and recruiters will not be able to view your resume when searching our resume database (unless you’ve sent it to them directly). To do this, please follow these directions:
1. First, sign into CareerBuilder using your username and password. Hover over the area that says post resumes and select Manage Resumes from the drop down menu.
3. Select the title of the resume you wish to make private (this will allow you to edit your resume).
4. Once you click on the resume title, you should see 'Resume Review'. Within the Privacy Setting section, click on 'Edit'
5. Next, select 'Private: Keep my resume and contact information private'.
5. Click ‘Save’ and your settings will go into effect immediately.