Related Content (3)
Yes, you may transfer money to another member's account using eBranch. To do this, you must know the name and the account number of the other member. They must also accept your request to transfer funds.
- Log in to eBranch
- Click on the Transfers Tab
- Click on the Cross Accounts Link (on the right side of your screen)
- Click on the Request a New Cross Account (on the right side of your screen)
- You will be prompted for the account number, first name and last name of the account you will be transferring money to
- If the name and account number match the available shares and loans will be displayed*
- After clicking Submit you will see a notice that the other member has been notified and is being asked to approve your request
- You will receive a message that the request has been accepted or rejected. If accepted, you will now be able to transfer money to the other members account any time you log in to eBranch.
*If the information does not match a message will pop up on the screen to notify you.