Export Account Activity to Quicken
1. Login to Online Banking
2. Click on My Accounts
3. Click on "EXPORT"
4. Select the account you would like to update
5. Select the date range you would like the activity for
6. Select “QUICKEN 2005 OR LATER (QFX)” for the export format
7. After inputting all of the required fields, click on “DOWNLOAD DATA.”
8. Quicken should then open and the account activity you just downloaded should appear in the “ACCEPT TRANSACTIONS INTO REGISTER” section. From here you will need to click on the “ACCEPT ALL” button and the account activity will then be added to your quicken register for that account. You are now done downloading your account activity.