If you are a homeowner, please see 'Avoid Foreclosure' below.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances such as illness or loss of employment can befall anyone. The Credit Union is here to help you work through this difficult financial time and minimize the impact to your credit. Some ways we can help are:
• Add payments to the end of the loan
• Combine debts into one payment
• Temporarily reduce payments
To apply for assistance with your personal or vehicle loan please gather the following items:
• Your 2 most recent pay stubs (or W2s)
• A letter detailing the nature of your financial hardship and explaining how a deferment or reduction would help
• A completed budget worksheet
• If this is an auto loan, please include proof of insurance in the form of a copy of your declarations page from your insurance carrier
Click here to download and print the budget worksheet.
You can fax these documents to (714) 885-7649 Attention: Collections Department, take the forms to your local branch, or mail them to PO Box 11777, Santa Ana, CA 92711. If you have access to a scanner you may send the forms to us as an attachment to a secure email. To send us an email, scroll up and click on the Ask a Question tab. Please note that if your loan is nearing delinquency you should send the forms via fax so that we can take action as soon as possible.