You can enroll the following family members on your PEBB coverage:
- Your lawful spouse or state-registered domestic partner
- Your eligible children up to age 26. Eligible children are defined as your:
- Biological children
- Legally adopted children
- Children for whom you have assumed a legal obligation for total or partial support in anticipation of adoption,
- Children of your state-registered domestic partner, or
- Children specified in a court order or divorce decree.
Children also include extended dependents in the legal custody or legal guardianship of you, your spouse, or state-registered domestic partner. You must demonstrate the legal responsibility with a valid court order and the child’s official residence must be with the custodian or guardian.
See your PEBB enrollment guide or the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 182-12-260 for additional details.