During open enrollment you can:
- Change medical or dental plans
- Enroll or remove eligible dependents
- Enroll in a medical plan, if you previously waived PEBB medical coverage for other coverage
- Waive enrollment in PEBB medical coverage if you have or are enrolling in other comprehensive group medical coverage effective January 1
- Enroll or change your election in a flexible spending account (PEBB benefits-eligible state agency and higher-education employees only)
- Enroll or change your election in the Dependent Care Assistance Program (PEBB benefits-eligible state agency and higher-education employees only)
- Change your election under the state’s premium payment plan
Your change will become effective January 1 of the following year.
Log in to My Account to make an open enrollment change
To make a change, you must submit the appropriate form(s) to your personnel, payroll, or benefits office before the end of open enrollment (November 30).