Yes. At Progressions, we know when identity theft occurs you may not know what to do or where to turn to for help. Now you don't have to worry! All Progressions members in good standing will receive ID SafeChoice, an Identity Theft Recovery Service, as a free benefit of membership. If you are a victim of Identity Theft, you'll receive:
· A personal recovery advocate assigned to you within 24 hours
· Overnight delivery of a damage assessment/recovery plan within 48 hours
· Activated recovery plan within 72 hours
· Post-recovery follow-up
If you have been a victim of identity theft please contact the credit union at 535-0191, 1(800)828-8691 or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions of free offer:
1. Services are provided to the named individual in Sponsor’s Covered Group; businesses do not qualify for this offer. Benefits are non-transferable.
2. Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft events that occur, are discovered and reported to Identity Safeguards on or after the effective date of the program and during the eligibility period.
3. In order to receive Services the individual must be a current customer of the sponsor’s and must maintain their relationship in good standing during such time that Identity Safeguards is providing Services.
4. Identity Safeguards reserves the right to refuse or terminate services if it is deemed that the participating plan member is committing fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her portion of the recovery plan. Identity Safeguards will not refuse or terminate services to a plan member solely due to the complexity of a case.
5. Identity Safeguards does not provide credit counseling or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to the plan member.
6. Complementary Recovery Services are available in the United States of America (U.S.) and to persons outside the to the extent that laws prevail.