You can have your monthly earnings automatically deposited to your WSECU account. No waiting in a payday line, mailing an envelope or losing a check.
To get started, simply pick up a Direct Deposit form at your employer’s payroll or pension office, or call our Contact Center at 800.562.0999, 7:00 am -7:00 pm M-F and 9:00 am -2:00 pm on Saturdays.
To get signed up for Direct Deposit your payroll office will need WSECU’s ABA routing and transit number. For your reference that number is 325181028.
With payroll deduction, you can automatically deposit part of your paycheck into your savings account. Or, automatically make payments to your WSECU loans.
It’s an easy way to say goodbye to missed payments and late fee charges. Payroll deduction cards can be obtained by calling our Contact Center.
WSECU’s free Visa® debit card provides convenient, hassle-free access to your saving and checking accounts. Use it as an ATM card to make withdrawals and access your account surcharge-free at more thousands of ATMs in the CO-OP® network.
You also earn Reward points on every purchase you make with your consumer debit card. Use it anywhere you see the Visa logo to pay for all your purchases, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores. Transactions are automatically deducted from your WSECU checking account and each purchase earns Reward points that can be redeemed1 for merchandise, gift cards, travel, green products, charitable contributions, experiences and more:
§ One point per $5 on signature-based purchases (“credit” option)
§ One point per $10 on PIN-based purchases (“debit” option)
§ ATM transactions are not eligible for Reward points
To register your debit card on the Visa Rewards website, click here.
To request2 a debit card, call 800.562.0999 or visit any WSECU branch.
There are several options available to protect you and your account in the event of an overdraft.
- Funds are automatically transferred from your savings account(s) if available1.
- A $5 fee applies to each overdraft protection transfer.
Personal Line of Credit2
- This revolving line of credit can be set up as an overdraft protection option.
- No fees charged for this service.
- Interest begins accruing the day the advance is taken
Visa® Credit Card2
- Your WSECU Visa credit card can be used as an overdraft protection option.
- Advances to cover overdrafts are treated as cash advances; interest begins accruing the day the advance is taken.
- Available for most checking accounts.
- Automatically covers checks, in-person withdrawals, returned deposit items, electronic withdrawals and recurring debit card transactions.
- Option to have coverage on ATM and everyday debit card transactions.
- No charge for this service unless it is used to cover an overdraft.
- A minimal fee is assessed for each overdraft occurrence.
Convenient Electronic Access
- Enjoy 24-hour account access by phone or online.
- Telephone Banking is a great place to go for balance inquiries, account transfers and loan payments. Signing up is easy. Call our Contact Center at 800.562.0999 to request your access code.
- LoanLine lets you start a consumer loan with the convenience of 24-hour telephone access. Check our current loan rates, calculate your payments and apply for a loan - all before breakfast. To access LoanLine, call 800.562.0999, option 2.
- Online Banking lets you conduct credit union business from your personal computer 24/7. See up-to-the-minute balances, transfer funds, view your account history and images of your cleared checks, all with the security and convenience you’ve come to expect from WSECU.
- Bill Pay makes it easy to pay monthly bills. You set up the vendors and payment amount. Then the money is automatically withdrawn from your account and sent to the payee. Bill pay even lets you schedule common bill payments and download your account information into your personal bookkeeping program. Bill pay online is free for all members.
1See Rewards Terms and Conditions at wsecu.org
2Checking account and approval required for debit card services