We understand that having access to your funds is important. We also understand how frustrating it can be to have a transaction declined, especially if you don’t know why it happened.
The following is a list of the more common reasons why your transaction could be declined. We hope you find it helpful — please feel free to contact us with any questions.
· Potential fraud has been detected
· The card limit has been exceeded
· The ATM withdrawal limit has been exceeded
· The debit (Point-of-Sale) limit has been exceeded
· Non-sufficient funds in the account
· The credit card payment is 30 days past due
· The card data (number, zip code, expiration date) was entered incorrectly
· The card has not been activated
· The merchant’s card reader is malfunctioning
· The specific location or merchant has been restricted by WSECU to mitigate potential loss
This is just a partial list. If you have a transaction that has been declined, please contact us as soon as possible so we can help resolve the matter. You can reach us by calling 800.562.0999 or through a secure e-mail. If you are a Mobile Banking user, you can also send a secure e-mail through your mobile device.