If you do not have your renewal notice from the state, you can purchase your tabs from us.

If you are the registered owner, bring your driver’s license, vehicle license plate number, and have your auto insurance information available. Insurance information must include company name, policy number, and expiration date.

If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, you must have signed authorization allowing you to purchase the tabs for the owner. The signed authorization document must contain the vehicle year, make, model, plate number, and VIN number, as well as the owner’s full name and driver’s license number. The document must have the original signature; photocopies and faxes will not accepted. You will also need to provide insurance information, including the company name, policy number and expiration date.