If you legally changed your name you will need to update your membership records to reflect this. Bring one of these items to one of our branch locations:
  • an unexpired governement issued photo ID with your new name (temporary driver's license cannot be used), or
  • a Social Security Card showing your new name, or
  • an original or certified copy of a divorce decree, marriage license, or court document showing your name change
If you cannot make it into a branch please contact us at (503) 785-2528 or (800) 547-5532 for additional assistance on how to update your name.