Yes, you can open a Term Share Certificate via mail. The address to send in your check with written instructions is:  P.O. Box 6015 Pasadena, CA 91102-6015 Attn: Member Services
If you would like to lock in what you have existing in your account into a term share, just call 800.894.1200 and a member service representative will assist you in this transfer.
If you would like to deposit new monies, you can send in a check with written instructions on which term share certificate you would like to open.
Check out our latest term share rates.