Only the person(s) on the Note and Deed of Trust can request a stop payment on a HELOC check.

You must call our Member Service Department at 1-800-894-1200 Ext 8701 and fax a written request with the check number, amount, date issued and to whom the check was issued.

A fee will be assessed to your account per check.  Click here for our fee schedule.