If you have a problem with the quality of property or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due.

Merchant disputes may be filed if the amount of the purchase was more than $50, made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address.

Please Contact Us to report your dispute with a merchant.