If there is an item on your credit report that you believe is in error, you should contact the credit reporting bureau directly (Equifax, TransUnion or Experian).

Connection doesn't maintain your credit file and cannot make any changes to your report.

Please refer to the related links for each of the 3 credit reporting bureaus that maintain information on your credit history.