No. Regardless of the elevation of your property, if your dwelling is in an "A" or "V" zone, flood insurance is required. However, elevation information can be used to get a lower flood premium and/or to file a Letter Of Map Amendment or Revision (LOMA/LOMR). While the LOMA/LOMR is being reviewed by FEMA, flood insurance is still required.