Now that you are both enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B, you must enroll in the same plan. Your spouse will need to enroll in the same Medicare supplement plan or you will need to change your enrollment to another PEBB plan. Complete and submit the appropriate enrollment form. If you are not sure which form to use, call us at 1-800-200-1004. You also must send us a copy of either the Medicare card or a letter from the Social Security Administration that shows the effective date of Medicare coverage. Mail the copy to:

Health Care Authority

PEBB Program

P.O. Box 42684

Olympia, WA 98504-2684