Some toll roads (including the Garden State Parkway) provide their own roadside assistance and will not permit AAA to come to your aid. In some of these cases, your membership card will be accepted in lieu of payment.

Otherwise, just pay for the service, get an itemized receipt, complete the Emergency Road Service Reimbursement Application, and submit your claim to the address on the application within 30 days from the date of service.