If you are planning to travel outside of the United States, including to Mexico or Canada, a valid passport or passport card that's valid a least six months after your planned travels, is required for both leaving and re-entering to the U.S. A

Information on obtaining a passport, renewing your passport, and the rules of international travel can be found at the U.S. State Department Travel Website. 

Passport photos are available through AAA Southern Pennsylvania. Click here for more details