Your request is being processed...
Expand Advanced Filtering Advanced Search Edit Your Advanced Search

  • 1. How do I pay my AAA Insurance bill online? Views: 278 Public
    To pay your AAA Insurance bill online, visit https://csaa-insurance.aaa.com/paymybill and follow the instructions on screen. You may choose to make a one-time payment or create a MyPolicy account to make payments, manage autopay, and save payment methods. On the Dashboard or Payments screens, locate the policy for which you'd like to make a payment and select the arrow. Confirm or edit the payment amount. You can choose to pay the minimum due, the full amount, or enter a different amount. Se  More...
  • 2. How do I access my SMARTtrek Information Views: 797 Public
    Visit https://csaa-insurance.aaa.com/mypolicy to create a MyPolicy account to view your SMARTtrek information online. If you need additional assistance, please call SMARTtrek Customer Care at 800-814-4684. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Pacific Time).
  • 3. Does my insurance cover rental cars? Views: 387 Public
    You have rental car coverage if you have comprehensive and collision coverage on your existing auto insurance policy. It is recommended that you check with the rental company to determine the appropriate deductible you would be required to carry. Search Car Rentals
  • 4. How do I get information about mature driver improvement courses? Views: 165 Public
    You can find information about senior driving resources by clicking here . If you need additional support, please call our AAA Web Support team at 888-980-5650. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 4:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time. senior
  • 5. Is my motor home or RV covered? Views: 142 Public
    We can insure an RV or Motor home as long as we have their primary auto (Car, Truck, SUV) Not Acceptable Motor Homes and Travel Trailers taken to and from work or work locations. Motor Homes or Trailers that are the only vehicle in the household. Motor Homes, Trailers and Pickup Campers used as a traveling primary residence. Motor Homes, Trailers and Pickup Campers used as a non-traveling primary residence. Motor Homes or Travel Trailers co-owned by individuals who do not reside in the same ho  More...
  • 6. How can I file a claim? Views: 106 Public
    If you have been involved in an accident and need to file a claim please visit AAA Claims .
  • 7. Do you have discounts for college degrees? Views: 77 Public
    Yes, A discount is applied if a driver is between 16 and 25 years of “rated” age, Unmarried. For a qualifying college graduate, a copy of their last quarter, semester or comparable segment grades or transcripts must be provided indicating the student met the grade (3.0) and credit hour (6 credits) requirements.
  • 8. Am I covered if my pet bites someone? Views: 63 Public
    Short answer, yes, unless any of the below Applicant(s)/named insured(s) must not have any dogs or other animals, reptiles, and/or pets with any prior bite history. Prior bite history means any history of biting, attacking, or otherwise injuring any person or animal on one or more occasions, as established by any of the following: The applicant's/insured's knowledge of such events Court records Insurance records, whether or not a claim was paid The records of a local public safety, law  More...
  • 9. What Are Deductibles and Policy Limits of Liability, and How Should I Choose Them? Views: 58 Public
    A deductible is the amount of money you must pay out of your own pocket before your car insurance kicks in. Deductibles only apply to certain coverages, such as comprehensive and collision, and typically range from $100 to $1,000. A policy limit (or “limit of liability”) is the maximum amount your insurance company will pay for any claim covered under your policy. Policy limits are often comprised of two dollar amounts — for example, $100,000/$300,000. The first amount ($100,00  More...
  • 10. How Much Car Insurance Coverage Do I Need? Views: 52 Public
    It depends on your particular situation. At a minimum, drivers must carry bodily injury and property damage liability coverage at the state-mandated limits to cover vehicle and property damage, injury-related expenses and legal fees for other people involved in an accident you cause. Policy options beyond the minimum state requirements are available, and can offer more complete protection. It is important to carefully consider your specific circumstances, including your risk tolerance and bu  More...